Tuesday 18 February 2020

My real Bed Room

My room is large and spacius with two pink walls and two other purpol walls.
Inside my room as soon as Igo the left bed, on top of my bed there are many cushions and stuffed animals, on the right side there is a white shelf that is abore the radiator, on top of the self is my "jollero" where I keep my most preciuus  things. 

Right abore the wall there are pictures of me and my brother from when were little.
Right on the same wall next to the photos there is a hunge poster of my favorite anime, "tokyo ghoul".
Under the poster I have my desk that goes to the end of the wall, wich is the wall in front of the door where the window is. 

In front of the desk, on the left wall, this is my closet, my closet is divided into two large doors on the sides and a small one in the middle. 

Usually my closet's too messy. That's my room, and when never i'm in, it gives me paece and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment