Tuesday 18 February 2020

MY REAL BEDROOM

My real bedroom isn't big, it has got a double bed and a beautiful desk. The bed is high and under the bed there is my desk.It is usually organized.There is a computer on the desk but here aren't markers.Near the desk there are two big shelves with almost all my things:there are books,games...Next to the shelves I've got my big wardrobe.Two walls of my room are turquiose and two walls are white.The door is broken and decorated with photos of Aitana.In my room I usually do homework,watch videos on Youtube and sleep.

From my window I can see a little square.In my bedroom I always feel confortable because it is cozy.

I love it because it's different, it has got my favourite colors and things,and as I said it before it is very cozy. This is my real bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment